вторник, 21 августа 2012 г.

Assassin's Creed Models

Hm, I wrote a first messeage few month ago... May be I'm forggot and don't work on models? No!

That was very hard period on my life (exams, you know....). But now (may be you already download my models on other site...slowpoke XD) I want to share models on this blog. And from this time you can find links on the models here.

I may don't write very long period, but I don't forggot about projects! And now my objective -

Assassin's Creed Papercraft

Altair Ibn-La’Ahad


File Format: PDO, PDF
Scale: 1:4 (40 cm)
Page format: A4
Number of sheets: 15



Ezio Auditore da Firenze (AC: Brotherhood)


File Format: PDO, PDF
Scale: 1:4 (40 cm)
Page format: A4
Number of sheets: 18



Ezio Auditore da Firenze (AC: Revelations)


File Format: PDO, PDF
Scale: 1:4 (40 cm)
Page format: A4
Number of sheets: 16



2 комментария:

  1. Хорошие модели. Только ведь тут не все твои работы?
    Из масс эффект бы заодно выложил ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Если честно, я про этот блог и забыл. В основном сижу на Девианте.

      Удалить